News from our Neck of the Northwoods
Wow. It's amazing how grown up she looks! Her face really seems longer and thinner. Makes her look older.
So are you buying the pictures or just scanning them in?? ;)Jury is still out on our Spring Pictures. Maddie's doesn't look like her and I like Declan's, but he is very displeased with them.
Wow!!! Pictures have gotten so much better then when I was in school!!!! Veryyy cute!!! :) *Terri*
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow. It's amazing how grown up she looks! Her face really seems longer and thinner. Makes her look older.
So are you buying the pictures or just scanning them in?? ;)
Jury is still out on our Spring Pictures. Maddie's doesn't look like her and I like Declan's, but he is very displeased with them.
Wow!!! Pictures have gotten so much better then when I was in school!!!! Veryyy cute!!! :)
*Terri*
Post a Comment