Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday's To Do List

1. Get up at 6:00 am and drive to Rhinelander so Jason can run in the Hodag Run for Your Life 5K race.

And he's off...

2. Watch Jason as he beats his best time, wins 3rd place in his age group, and receives a medal.

Don't know where the first and second place finishers were at but Jason was happy to stand on the podium.

3. Watch the kids chase the Hodag in their own fun run.

Go Allie!

Go Deef!

Three winners!


4. Find something to eat in Eagle River. We ate at BBT's and heard the smooth stylings of Skip Wagner (the one in the hat). He's famous you know, or so said our waitress.


5. Play putt-putt golf.

Meredith, Jason, and I all got a hole-in-one.


6. Watch a movie.

7. Go swimming.

8. Celebrate Ernie's 1st birthday.


Poor Ernie, he kind of got forgotten about today. But I have one last piece of cake left from Allie's birthday so I will eat it in his honor. Even though I am exhausted, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time in Rhinelander.......that is a nice little town, I work there often.

I didn't know that Jason was a runner.......congrats to all the racers!

Daniella said...

Participate next year Sue!

missy said...

Congrats to Jason...this is motivating..need to get out my running shoes! Looks like you all had a great time. Wished we lived closer!

Kendra said...

Looks like a great time! I agree you should run too Sue! How was the movie?

macymoo22 said...

What a fun and busy day! I miss the good ol' Nort Woods.

Heidi said...

Sounds like a PERFECT day!

Congrats to Jason for his third place finish!

Anonymous said...

WAITING FOR AN UPDATE:) TEE TEE