Now that I know I was baited for comment...let's just clarify a few things so that the whole world that reads your blog can be a little more agriculturally literate. 1) You should ONLY let your girls climb on John Deere tractors...they're GREEN with a little yellow deer bounding over who knows what. 2) Guernsey's are brown...that's where chocolate milk comes from. Those cows in the picture are Holsteins...they give us the chocolate vanilla swirl ice cream. And 3) well if you want to see a pork queen come to Iowa, my guess is that girl has strong hands from grabbing a few udders since she's the dairy queen...not to be confused with the Dairy Queen. And for the record, I love Iowa....and Wisconsin.
3 comments:
Now that I know I was baited for comment...let's just clarify a few things so that the whole world that reads your blog can be a little more agriculturally literate. 1) You should ONLY let your girls climb on John Deere tractors...they're GREEN with a little yellow deer bounding over who knows what. 2) Guernsey's are brown...that's where chocolate milk comes from. Those cows in the picture are Holsteins...they give us the chocolate vanilla swirl ice cream. And 3) well if you want to see a pork queen come to Iowa, my guess is that girl has strong hands from grabbing a few udders since she's the dairy queen...not to be confused with the Dairy Queen. And for the record, I love Iowa....and Wisconsin.
where is the reunion pics!!!!?? The LAB
Post a Comment