News from our Neck of the Northwoods
2. The kids are playing outside, without stocking hats and mittens.3. Every single ride-on toy has made it's way from the storage shed to the front yard.4. I've got clothes on the line.
Oooh clothes on the line. I am so excited to put clothes on the line. Great idea. Looks like there has been lots of fun at your house.:)
You have a clothes line?! I haven't seen them since I lived in England. I never liked them when I lived there, the last thing I wanted everyone to see was my knickers flapping away in the breeze. But, to each their own.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oooh clothes on the line. I am so excited to put clothes on the line. Great idea. Looks like there has been lots of fun at your house.:)
You have a clothes line?! I haven't seen them since I lived in England. I never liked them when I lived there, the last thing I wanted everyone to see was my knickers flapping away in the breeze. But, to each their own.
Post a Comment