There are 10 kids in the class along with their parents (7 moms and 3 dads). Each day, there are several centers set up for painting, drawing, crafts, and playdoh.
There is also an area to play kitchen and dress-up. Besides the arts and crafts area, this is where Deef spends most of her time. But today, she was very interested in the wooden blocks and using all the tools in the tool box.
Thursday mornings have really become the highlight of our week. There are several of us in the program who drop our older kids off at school and meet at Starbucks before class starts. Both Meredith and I have made some great friends this year. And the good news is, we'll see them next year when they go to 3 year old preschool at the same place and with the same teacher.
1 comment:
Thursdays are definitely a highlight for EB and I. He is so excited to see Meredith and "his Sue". Watch out, Jason, I think a younger man is making a move on your wife.
Post a Comment