Saturday, April 26, 2008

Becky Homecky Strikes Again!

Here is a picture of the girls modeling their new capri pants.


Sorry Knittin Brit, these britches have elastic waistbands. Please forgive me.

And here they are in their new nightgowns.

P.S. I have a pot roast in the oven too!

4 comments:

Charity said...

Who are you??? JK Wow! You are getting good at making AG clothes. Boy oh boy I guess you are a Becky Homecky! Way to go!

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Who do you think you are? Are you cloning Martha Blinking Stewart these days. Next thing we know you'll be telling us that you're wearing a 1950's apron and fuscia lipstick and have a cocktail in your hand for Jason when he gets home!!!

P.S. I'm just jealous. I continue in my desire to grow up to be Sue one day.

Anonymous said...

Someone get me a time machine!!!! Or get Sue an Apron.

Anonymous said...

When are you going to start making clothes for Allie and Meredith?!?

It's spooky how much the dolls look like the girls, especially Meredith's doll!