Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Meet Kit!

Meredith is doing very well using the potty, she finished her rewards chart and has gotten her own American Girl doll. Her name is Kit and she is a doll from AG's historical character line. She's from the year 1934 and her story takes place during the Great Depression.
Here she is...

Hmmmm...blond hair, blue eyes, looks a little like Meredith herself.
Once Kit arrived, it didn't take long for Allie to undress her and dress Mia in Kit's sweater set and skirt. It's a good thing that Kit is willing to share her clothes.
Kit is also the proud owner of a new pair of handmade PJ's. This pair took much less time and effort to make than the first pair I sewed for Mia.


I think I may have found a new hobby! My next project will be a pair of jean capris.

Kit will be starring in her own full length movie this July. Check out this website and watch the movie trailer. It looks like it will be a good movie for the whole family!

http://www.americangirl.com/movie/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Deefers! We're all proud of you.

Charity said...

Woot Woo Deef. I must admit Kit is my favorite :)

Anonymous said...

what a little cutie and from the great depression...nice! still lovin' mom's handmade pj's...can't wait to see these dolls in a few weeks!

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Congratulations My Meredith!!! You are such a big girl. Thank you for being so good when we were in Appleton. We love spending time with you.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Ruth is proud of you Meredith. I am looking forward to meeting Kit and Mia in a couple weeks.