.JPG)
I need to tell you about Allie's newest obsession...Perler Beads. I think these have been around for a long time but we've just now discovered them. They come in all sorts of kits, for boys and girls. All you need is a shape template, a bunch of multicolored plastic beads, and your imagination. Once you've designed your creation, you fuse the beads together with a hot iron. This is a great gift for anyone age 5 and up. You can find them at Michaels, JoAnn Fabrics, WalMart, and my favorite place for Christmas toy shopping...Fleet Farm. They are #1 on Allie's list to Santa this year! Check out the website
http://www.perlerbeads.com/.
Here are some of Allie's creations.
2 comments:
Ok, I'm just figuring out what all this stuff is. The blog stuff is something Tom's been talking about for a while. Wow, look how hip you are. The beads look great. I'm glad you were able to go to Allie's class with her. I also loved your pictures of the park. Way to go Sue Boo, you rock! Col
Those are the beads I had when I was little! I loved doing them too. Sue I just love your blog and you are doing a great job keeping it up unlike me:)
Post a Comment