Monday, November 26, 2007

Teddy Bear Breakfast

Grandma Sharon took Allie, Meredith, Cousin Olivia, my sister-in-law Kendra, and me to the Teddy Bear Breakfast on Sunday morning. It was at a local banquet hall that hosts the annual Festival of Trees auction and all proceeds benefit the hospice in our area.




We had a delicious breakfast and looked at all the beautifully decorated trees.







For the kids, there were clowns making balloon animals, a talking tree; "Bruce the Spruce", and even a phone to call the North Pole and talk to one of Santa's elves. And of course, both Santa and Mrs. Claus were there, too!



We had a magical time and I hope this will be the start of a new Christmas tradition!

1 comment:

Charity said...

That looks like so much fun. I love those pics:) I think that would be a great family tradition that you should definitely keep up!