Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Dance Picture Time!

Now, we all know that both the girls are pros when it comes to all of this dance stuff.

This is Allie's fourth year of dancing and she is amazingly good at it.



This is Meredith's second year of dance and she's a natural too.



I haven't danced since I was 5 years old and this is what I looked like.




I don't remember liking it very much.

I think stage fright got the best of me and I only did it for one year.

But now, in middle age, I've decided to challenge myself and take an adult dance class.

So here, some 30 years later, is my dance picture.























Wait for it...





























Wait for it...

























Ta da!

9 comments:

Charity said...

WOW Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! You guys are all naturals! Woot Woo!!!

Kimberly Sue said...

Love it! I have a 5 year old picture that looks exactly like yours! But I liked dancing a lot more than you! And I cried so hard when Robin quit teaching. Have fun at your recital...make sure Jason takes video so we can see you shaking it!!

macymoo22 said...

Hot mama!

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Look at the three hotty pa-totty's!!! (No, don't ask me what that word means or if it's real - let's just say its out of this world - like you three gals).

Anonymous said...

With all of the wait for its.....I was thinking we were going to get to see Jason in a dress!!

Anonymous said...

I bet Jason is sure glad he put a ring on it!!!! haa! Those pic are all very cute and good luck with your recital!!!!! Terri

Heidi said...

LOVE IT! All The Single Ladies is playing in my head! I can't wait to see video of the recital!

Anonymous said...

This is great!! Glad to hear it's fun for all the girls! Will the dance recital video be posted here or on youtube??! Have fun! L-

Unknown said...

Love it! You crack me up. Oh how different our pictures at our house look with three boys in ball instead of dance. It's so fun for you, great job Sue Boo!