Monday, May 10, 2010

I Did It!

I actually got up on stage, in front of hundreds of people at the Grand Theatre, and danced!

I didn't fall, pee my pants, or pass out.

I just had fun!


Of course, it helps to have encouragement from your family...

the support of good friends...

a sister-in-law who can make you look like a hot mama...

and a bit of liquid courage always helps too!


7 comments:

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

You gals look awesome. Wish I'd felt better, I'd really wanted to come watch. Oh well, maybe next year. Did you get video?

Amy said...

I might have peed a little watching you...

You were great! I so admire you for being part of this!

Unknown said...

You guys are hotties!! Way to go, I am so proud of you all.

Heidi said...

I am so proud of you and happy that you had a great time! I'm thrilled that you already signed up for next year. Can't wait to see you for henfest 2010!

Kendra said...

You ladies are amazing, can't wait to join you next year!

macymoo22 said...

Looks like fun! (but I still wouldn't join you up there ... sorry!). I esp like the picture of you with Allie and Deef. Cute!

Anonymous said...

I am waiting to see the video!?? Terri