Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter from Allie, Meredith, and...

...Mickey Mouse!


We are back from our Disney cruise and we had a wonderful time! Grandpa and I took tons of pictures. Once I have them all organized, I will post about all the fun we had during our four magical days on the Disney Wonder. Until then...here are some of the professional pictures that were taken on our trip.


5 comments:

macymoo22 said...

I can hardly wait to see more pics! Looks like fun. Bummer we couldn't meet up in Orlando ...

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I am anxious to see more and hear about the trip. Happy Easter. Grandma Ruth

Kendra said...

Those pictures are great! We'll be looking forward to a trip with you in a few years!

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Jason looks good in the last picture. ;) Just Kidding!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more about the trip and the see more pictures! We just booked a trip and seeing your pictures has me extra excited!