News from our Neck of the Northwoods
Way to go, Meredith! Now you can all go bike riding together. Grandma Ruth
Mom!!!! At least put jeans on the kid so in case (just in case) she falls down she doesn't skin her cutie petutie knees!
I think that watching my kids learn to ride a bike is just as exciting as watching them take their first steps. Way to go, Meredith!
Congratulations Meredith!!! I love her serious bike-riding face!
Woo hoo Deefers! I didn't even start riding a bike with training wheels til I was about 5.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way to go, Meredith! Now you can all go bike riding together. Grandma Ruth
Mom!!!! At least put jeans on the kid so in case (just in case) she falls down she doesn't skin her cutie petutie knees!
I think that watching my kids learn to ride a bike is just as exciting as watching them take their first steps.
Way to go, Meredith!
Congratulations Meredith!!! I love her serious bike-riding face!
Woo hoo Deefers! I didn't even start riding a bike with training wheels til I was about 5.
Post a Comment