Monday, April 27, 2009

Name That Tune

This song is Meredith's current favorite from my iPod. Can you name that tune?



Shannon finally got it!
The song is "Drift Away".
We listen to the original version by Dobie Gray but Uncle Kracker sings it too.

8 comments:

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

I know it!!!

Bill Withers - give me the beat boys.

Meredith, you've got talent. Keep up with the singing, you have a cute voice.

Sue said...

Close but not close enough.

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

This game sucks!

kimberly sue said...

That's awesome! And I love Allie in the background waving! Those girls are so adorable, I just love them. And love the use of video so we can hear your voices!!!

Amy said...

Is the name of the song "And Dripped Away?"

VERY cute!

Sue said...

You're right, she is singing "dripped away" but that's not the exact title of the song, but it's very close. Try again!

Kendra said...

I often get lost in Rock and Roll and "Dript Away"
LOVE IT!!!

macymoo22 said...

Uncle Kracker "Drift Away." But doesn't Kid Rock have a version too? :)