Today was a very exciting day at our house. It began at 2:45 in the morning. Allie was at my bedside, telling me she couldn't sleep, she was too excited for the Easter Bunny to come. Meredith, on the other hand, slept through the night because I told her the Easter Bunny wouldn't come if she didn't stay in her own bed all night long. But by 6:30 they were both up and ready to find whatever the Easter Bunny may have hidden throughout the house.



Most of the eggs were easy to find. I think Allie came downstairs and saw where some of them were hidden before she woke Meredith up. It took them all of seven and a half minutes to find 33 eggs.
But the Easter Bunny had a couple of tricky hiding places and it took the kids longer to find the last two eggs.


Most of the eggs were easy to find. I think Allie came downstairs and saw where some of them were hidden before she woke Meredith up. It took them all of seven and a half minutes to find 33 eggs.
But the Easter Bunny had a couple of tricky hiding places and it took the kids longer to find the last two eggs.
4 comments:
Love Meredith's hair...looks like she slept well through the night! And I see you are still receiving Food and Family...the best simple recipe magazine around...and of course the new Netflix! Hope you are enjoying it!
Looks like the Easter Bunny was hitting Jay's beer. ;)
You forgot to mention the adorable matching pj's made by mum that the girls are wearing.
I was going to say the same thing. Love the bed head looks! Cute. :)
I see that E. Bunny wasn't as messy at your house!
I giggled when I read your comment today, I (sherm) had a lot of fun yesterday too! Thanks for coming over.
Hoopy Easter :)
Post a Comment