
Allie, Meredith, and Cousin Olivia had their dance recital last Saturday. It was a fun day that began with Aunt Kendra doing their hair and makeup.
All three girls danced in the afternoon show. Meredith's tap dance was to the song "Mr. Postman". Allie tap danced to "The Candy Man" by Sammy Davis Jr. and Olivia's dance was a lyrical ballet to the song "Tomorrow". Both the older girls danced in the evening show as well. For the first time, Kendra and I helped backstage during the second show. It's absolutely amazing to see all the work that goes into putting on such a performance!
This is Allie's third year and she seems to be a natural when it comes to dancing. Her dance class won the "Best Attitude" Award for the year. She did an excellent job and you can tell she really enjoys it!




2 comments:
Thanks for putting the arrows to I.D. Allie. Would've never picked her out from all the pink tutu's.
I got to see Allie in the evening show. And let me tell you -- she was the best one! I'm not just saying that, either. She looked like she was having a great time, too. She is a natural, and had a great smile on her face during the dance. It is great that you have found something that she enjoys and is good at.
I heard that we will be seeing YOU on the stage next year in the mom group! You are a cool mom! Then Jay will be in the audience watching ALL his girls.
Post a Comment