Where has the month of May gone? Meredith is done with her first year of preschool, Allie is finishing up first grade, HenFest has come and gone, and summer is right around the corner.
I have TONS to blog about. But I've been working all week so the laundry is piled up, the fridge is bare, and I'm tired!
But we do have some news to share...tonight Jason got his new truck and he is one happy boy!

4 comments:
Glad to know that you have a new pickup. I am anxious to hear more about it and I am looking forward to your future blog after you get caught up. MOM
Looking good! That truck is a lot bigger than your old one!
Nice. Eric will be impressed. Good work.
Nice wheels! Is that picture taken in the showroom, or (please don't tell me) is your garage floor actually that pristine?
Post a Comment