Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is the Stomach Flu

During the last 10 days, someone in this house has been sick with the stomach flu. First Allie, who missed two days of school. Then Meredith, who graciously waited till the weekend. And finally Jason and me. Poor Allie, she's afraid that Santa won't come to our house if someone is sick. But fortunately, it's only a 24 hour bug so we should be all better in time for the Big Guy's arrival tonight!!

4 comments:

Charity said...

Man oh man Sue. Poor things. I sure hope everyone is great for the big day.

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

When I heard about your family's bout with this bug, I promptly kept my kids out of school on Tuesday for fear of their contracting this bug and puking the eight hour flight across the ocean.

Sorry to hear that you guys got hit by this one.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, yuk. Bummer. Hope you're feeling better. :)

Nicole said...

'Tis the (flu) season! Hope you all are feeling better and enjoyed a Merry Christmas!