News from our Neck of the Northwoods
Good job girls! And thanks for testing the cookies before serving them to your guests!
those pictures are just too cute. and the look with M. has the knife in her mouth is priceless.
Yum-O. Can I be expecting a shipment of them in the mail soon?
We are hoping to do that soon too! By the way, I LOVED the Christmas card of the girls. How fun!
So, is that why you didn't have an extra dozen cookies for me?
Yeah, guess how many were left for dad? I was going to have one of Deefs when I got home from work. Thankfully Sue stopped me in time...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good job girls! And thanks for testing the cookies before serving them to your guests!
those pictures are just too cute. and the look with M. has the knife in her mouth is priceless.
Yum-O. Can I be expecting a shipment of them in the mail soon?
We are hoping to do that soon too! By the way, I LOVED the Christmas card of the girls. How fun!
So, is that why you didn't have an extra dozen cookies for me?
Yeah, guess how many were left for dad? I was going to have one of Deefs when I got home from work. Thankfully Sue stopped me in time...
Post a Comment