Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

We made the annual holiday trek out to Dan's tree farm to pick our Christmas tree today. It was a cold morning and with Meredith's zero tolerance of zero degree weather, we quickly found the tree...


...cut it down...


...rode the horses and headed home.



We picked a pretty big tree this year, maybe a little too big. As I write this, Meredith is upset because if she sits on the sofa, she can't see the TV. The tree is in the way!



3 comments:

kimberly sue said...

they look so cute all bundled up! hope allie is finally feeling all better. and love the new background!

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

It looks lovely, although I hate to hear that "My Meredith" is upset, so please move the tree or tv to make her happy.

Charity said...

What a beautiful tree! I too love going there to get our tree thanks so much for telling us about it.