On a whim, I took Meredith to get her hair cut last Saturday. I just couldn't deal with the snarly mess of her hair for one more day. She was very agreeable to getting it cut as long as she got a sucker when it was over!
It turned out so cute! I just wish my hair looked as good as hers!
It looks so cute. But then again she always looks so cute! I got my hair done today...guess you'll have to come to Clarion to check it out. It's a little edgy in terms of color!
4 comments:
It looks so cute. But then again she always looks so cute! I got my hair done today...guess you'll have to come to Clarion to check it out. It's a little edgy in terms of color!
very cute!
Very trendy!
I absolutely love it!!! So dang cute.
Post a Comment