Monday, October 13, 2008

Meredith's Favorite Game


It's called Snail's Pace Race.
Meredith has been playing it at preschool and talks about it all the time. It was a little hard to find. We have a learning store in town but they didn't carry it. The other store I called said they were having a hard time keeping it in stock. So I recently purchased our own game online from KidSurplus.

What I like best about the game is it's fast and she can play alone if she wants. When we play games together she gets sad when she loses. But with this game, no one loses because it's the snails that are racing. It's also good for learning to take turns and for learning colors.

If you have a child or a niece or nephew age 3 and up, Meredith and I highly recommend this game!

1 comment:

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Oooh! I love the tips you give on fun games and activities to do with the little 'uns. I'm sure EB would love this one. I'll check it out.