News from our Neck of the Northwoods
We'll get that pie chart all changed up when you come to S.D. for your visit! It will say 100% Me Time, 0% cleaning time, and 0% kid time.
To be honest, after the past couple of days that I've had, I think that's a whole bunch of ME time.It's sad when I'm excited about the insomnia so that I get a little bit of time to myself at 3am.BTW, you're going to SD???!!!! I am so not on a "need to know" basis.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
We'll get that pie chart all changed up when you come to S.D. for your visit! It will say 100% Me Time, 0% cleaning time, and 0% kid time.
To be honest, after the past couple of days that I've had, I think that's a whole bunch of ME time.
It's sad when I'm excited about the insomnia so that I get a little bit of time to myself at 3am.
BTW, you're going to SD???!!!! I am so not on a "need to know" basis.
Post a Comment