Sunday, June 1, 2008

June Dairy Breakfast

June is dairy month in Wisconsin and to show our support we attended the June Dairy Breakfast at Blue Ridge Dairy just east of Wausau.
We ate breakfast in a barn.


We saw some cows.


We sat on some tractors. Okay, so technically not a tractor. We'll call it a Bobcat or a manure mover.


And we enjoyed a beautiful morning in Wisconsin's Dairyland.


5 comments:

Kendra said...

How cute are you guys? I see FFA members in the making! I love it

kimberly sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
knittinbrit_in_wi said...

What a fun day!

Did you try any cow tipping while you were out there?

kimberly sue said...

okay, so I removed my comment since you edited your photo caption to correct the tractor deal. Awesome day....so glad ya'll have stuff like that to do up nort'. Can't wait to see you again soon.

Charity said...

How fun! I use to remember going to those with my grandparents. I absolutely loved it. What great memories you are making.