Allie lost two teeth last night!
They've been loose for a long time. In fact, the permanent teeth have been coming in behind them, which had me very concerned.
But after some long negotiations with Dad, "wiggle gently, don't yank", he was able to get them
both out.
5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations Allie. That tooth fairy paid out big for you (don't mention that to Madison please). I'll pass the good news on to your dentist.
Woot Woo! Allie way to go! Holy cow those teeth were almost all the way through Wow.
10 quarters!!! Wow the tooth fairy must have won the lottery since I was young....I used to get a quarter, and that was only the nights that the tooth fairy remembered!!
Congrats on losing your first two teeth, Allie! And at the same time!
Livy is working hard on her next tooth, she's hoping the high-paying-Wisconsin tooth fairy stops by here soon!
Post a Comment