Today is Allie's 6th birthday!
It's her cousin Amelia's birthday too.
They both had birthday cakes brought from Iowa by Grandma Ruth and made by Mary Jean, the same lady who made all of my birthday cakes when I was growing up. She has made all of Allie's and Meredith's birthday cakes too. Click here to see Meredith's Care Bear cake from her 3rd birthday.
I truly believe the only reason I would have a third child would be to get more of Mary Jean's birthday cake. Yes...it's THAT good!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Allie! I swear it's all about the birthday cake. I wish I had started making my kids cakes sooner. They are always so anxious to see what they look like!
I saw Mary Jean last night at the funeral home. I should have read this first and could have told her how you were making her famous! Happy birthday Allie!
Post a Comment