Today is Allie's dance recital. This is her second year taking dance lessons at Heidi's Dance Studio. She really enjoys dancing and I'm sure she will continue with it, although she also loves the ice skating.
This time of the dance year gets very hectic. First, there are professional pictures to be taken.

Then comes the 3 hour dress rehearsal. I have a video clip of the dance but I cannot figure out how to included it in this post. If and when I do, I'll make sure to let you know.
And finally, the big show at Wausau's Grand Theater. Allie's cousin, Olivia, is in the same dance as Allie so the girls were up early this morning to get ready. It's a good thing that Aunt Kendra is so good at doing hair and makeup. Here are the girls all dolled up.
5 comments:
She is soooooo gorgeous! I'm sure you did a wonderful job, Allie.
I love love all those pics. She is so beautiful.
I love the picture of Liv and Allie together!
Sue,
Those photos of Allie are gorgeous!
What a little doll!
Brings back such fun memories of Asha's dancing days.
Have a great weekend!
Jenny
Gorgeous! Looks like you have a "girly-girl" on your hands.
Post a Comment