
L to R: Heidi, Kim, Sue, and LeAnn
We all went our separate ways after high school but when you're from a small town, you never really lose touch.

We got together again in 2003. This time Heidi and I flew to Georgia. LeAnn was living in Atlanta and Kim in Athens. It was one of the best trips I've ever taken. The weekend consisted of martini's, ice cream, peaches, and boiled peanuts. And don't forget the stop at the Waffle House.

Next year, HenFest was at Heidi's house in Minneapolis. It was another weekend of talking, eating, and shopping. Here we are in 2004, still in the same order only this time I am pregnant with Meredith.
We skipped a couple of years but Heidi and I headed back to Georgia in 2007. By now, both LeAnn and Kim were home owners. We toured the Coca-Cola Museum, watched the fireworks at Stone Mountain, shopped, relaxed, and ate ice cream.

Memorial Day weekend is just around the corner and the Hen's are coming back to Wausau. I'm so stinkin' excited I can hardly stand it. I won't reveal all of the surprises I have in store but there will be shopping, pedicures, cocktails, and ice cream.
I can't wait to see the Hen's!
6 comments:
It's so great that you stay in touch! I'm excited for your weekend with the chicks!
Have a great time.
Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys! I think that is so neat to keep in touch and still get together on a regular basis.
Ditto to the "I'm so stinkin' excited.." Can't wait to head north and see you!! Right now you wouldn't take me because I'm really looking like a dirty farm kid, but I'll clean up before Friday. :)
How exciting for you! I loved seeing the pics through the years. Don't you just miss that 80's hair do's and stylin clothes we all wore.
I loved seeing your photo progression over the years of the ladies! Thank goodness you're not preggars this year (right?!?) and can participate in the cocktail festivities! :)
The junior high picture mad me belly laugh. Those were the days! I'm so happy for you guys to have this neat relationship, way to keep it up. Good job.
Post a Comment