Come on people! It was -8 degrees here this morning. Don't tell me you couldn't use a new pair of mittens!
There are a few of you who haven't commented on my blog...Beth, I know you're reading this!
And if you do read my blog and comment on a regular basis...now is your chance to forward it to your other friends and urge them to leave a comment. That way you are BOTH entered in the drawing.
There are a few of you who haven't commented on my blog...Beth, I know you're reading this!
And if you do read my blog and comment on a regular basis...now is your chance to forward it to your other friends and urge them to leave a comment. That way you are BOTH entered in the drawing.
4 comments:
all right, I admit it- I've been a slacker. But I was trying to think of something clever to write, rather than just "I read your blog because Jason told me about it." I do enjoy the stories about Polly. Our big orange polydactyl cat was always the scapegoat with our last foreign exchange student. We'd ask, "Who left the lights on?" and he'd answer "ThumbCat did it." "Who didn't close the door?" "ThumbCat" "Who ate the last five brats?" "ThumbCat." So be looking forward to that in your own house- ThumbCats can be very naughty!
-BETH
I was also hoping to think of something original to say. But since it is late and I am full of Chinese food and chocolate cake, I will just say...
Jason told me about your blog. I don't remember the other rules because (see excuses above). I think I am supposed to tell you that this is my first time commenting on your blog...and yes, I want, need, gotta have the mittens.
Lisa O.
Oops- I forgot to grovel! I could really really use some nice warm mittens, since the rink gets awfully cold...and a pair of handcrafted-with-care woolly mittens would be perfect!
Love the blog Sue! Of course Jason told me about the blog. It sounds like me may be well on his way to getting a new pair of mittens...I hope you make them big enough. I am glad I read the rules, hopefully I get this in on time.
-Ashley Rankin
Post a Comment