This is it!
My last pair of 2009 and they can be yours...if you follow the rules.
Rule #1. You must leave a comment.
Rule #2. A reader is only eligible to leave a comment if that reader has never left a comment on my blog before. You can be a regular reader of my blog, but maybe you've never left a comment because you don't know me very well. Now's your chance. I'm a really nice person. I may even give you a free pair of mittens to prove it!
Rule #3. When you leave your comment, you need to mention how you found my blog. For example..."I read Kendra's blog and followed her link to yours". Or "I used to read Kim's blog but since she hasn't posted anything since May, I find your blog much more entertaining." Or "I read a blog, that has a link to a blog called The Gasall Family and that blog has a link to yours". You get the idea.
Rule #4. When you leave a comment with your name and the name of the person who connected you to my blog...you are BOTH entered in the drawing for the mittens. Your names will only be entered once.
Rule #5. I will draw the winning name at approximately 10 am CST on Saturday, December 12th.
Good Luck!
This is what you will win!
My last pair of 2009 and they can be yours...if you follow the rules.
Rule #1. You must leave a comment.
Rule #2. A reader is only eligible to leave a comment if that reader has never left a comment on my blog before. You can be a regular reader of my blog, but maybe you've never left a comment because you don't know me very well. Now's your chance. I'm a really nice person. I may even give you a free pair of mittens to prove it!
Rule #3. When you leave your comment, you need to mention how you found my blog. For example..."I read Kendra's blog and followed her link to yours". Or "I used to read Kim's blog but since she hasn't posted anything since May, I find your blog much more entertaining." Or "I read a blog, that has a link to a blog called The Gasall Family and that blog has a link to yours". You get the idea.
Rule #4. When you leave a comment with your name and the name of the person who connected you to my blog...you are BOTH entered in the drawing for the mittens. Your names will only be entered once.
Rule #5. I will draw the winning name at approximately 10 am CST on Saturday, December 12th.
Good Luck!
This is what you will win!
21 comments:
So I read over at Ms. Charity Janes site ,The Gasall Family blog, that I should come check out your site. Okay yes I know you, and of course I think you are a very nice person, BUT I'm pretty sure I have never left a comment and I would love to win the cute mittens!!:) You and Charity are both so crafty with these!!
Amy Ruston:)
Hi Sue!
I can't remember if I've commented previously or not-you can kick me out if I have :)
I found you when you left me an AWESOME rhubarb recipe recommendation on my blog.
The mittens are so cozy looking. We are experiencing highs in the 20s in Portland (this is unusually cold for us) and I am freezing!!
My name is Jenny Zacher - I am Charity's cousin so I got to your blog from hers'.
I love your blog by the way - very cute. I don't usually leave comments on random blogs but it's getting cold and pair of cool, wool mittens look great right now -especially with the 6-12 snow coming tonight! Have a great day!
You have a great blog!! I found your blog through my sister... I miss miss MISS the Northwoods of Wisconsin. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~ Many blessings on your mitten Giveaway.
Michelle Randolph c/o Terri Parker your coworker...
Hi there! I know for sure that I have never left a message on your blog. I got your info from Charity on the Gasall Blog! I can't believe that you guys actually MADE the mittens, they look awesome!!!! With the winter storm coming and a foot of snow, the mittens look so nice and cozy!
I am linking over from Charity's blog. love those mittens y'all make! i know we can't all win. would one of you consider posting a tutorial on how to make them? (sorry, i know its your business venture, but with 5 kids, they sure add up!)
This is my first time looking at someone's blog. It is super cool! Nancy T. told me to check it out. You are a very interesting person that I enjoy talking with. Love those mittens, you are crafty!
Jenn H.
Hey fellow Wausau Blogger! Found your blog through a "wausau" search on blogspot. We're pretty new to the area. Excited to find another mommy blogger in the area. I'll check back often. Oh ya..cool mitts! They look so warm and toasty.
I'm leaving a comment even though I leave them sometimes. I'm not trying to win the mittens, even though they rock. I just want to say that Charity is being sneaky and will stop at nothing and will use all manner of schemes to get more mittens in her house. If she wins the extra pair because of this blog-linking-business, then I am prepared to steal into her house and take them away. And that's all I have to say about that.
I've left lots of comments before, so obviously I'm not a valid entrant. I will tell everyone that your mittens are wonderful and whoever is the lucky winner will love them.
And...
this is where I go to cry in a corner because your loyal blog readers are being snubbed. sniff, sniff! boo hoo!
Just kidding!
Good luck everyone!
I'm here from Charity G's blog...pick me!!!, this is going to be my FIRST WISCONSIN WINTER & my poor little fingers need some MITTENS!
I know I'm not eligible but I'm leaving a comment just to let you know that I promise to update my blog before the weekend. :)
Oh, you know I'm so bad at commenting on this....but the mitten give away is a good start for me. I love your mittens! I hear about your blog from YOU....I think you rock!
col
My name is Stacy Gilles HEE HEE. I have never left a comment. I heard about your blog from you. I already have your first pair of mittens that you made and would love your last pair. You are the NICEST, BEST Friend I could have ever found. Thanks.
Hello Sue! very cute blog! adorable kids! Your mittens are so cute! you do an awesome job with them! Anne Kamke
I used to have the neatest print wool pull over sweater, that would have made a great pair of mittens, but i gave it to the Good Will, too bad, huh. I check your blog nearly every day, some times several times a day, depending on what is going on. I hope you are all warm and safe and enjoying this snowy day. Luv U,,,,,,,:)
Aunt Billie
Enjoyed your blog...as usual. Hope someone nice wins the mittens. I really like mine. They're so warm.
LOve Fay
Sue -
I read your blog regularly and look forward to the new pictures, your wit & polly updates. I have commented a handful of times so you can't include me in your drawing but I wanted to comment on how adorable your mittens are and how I love the pair you gave me! Hope the snow has stopped for the day! -- Heidi
I read your blog and connect to it through a person I went to college with. That person will remain anonymous but you did have a picture of her new wedding dress on your blog. I really really want the mittens because now I have to scoop an extra driveway and my fingers get cold.
Hopefully a winner in your eyes.....
Farm boy from Iowa
I found your site because I'm your husband's boss :) Shouldn't that help my chances for mittens?
I love to see the "where's Polly" and what your amazing kids are up to.
Jill
Great blog Sue! I love the mittens. I found your blog through Charity's.
April
Post a Comment