Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Kitten with Mittens...Literally




Helping me make mittens has been very tiring for Polly.


Here is my last batch of completed mittens. Six of these are already spoken for and I'm thinking of keeping a pair for myself.


I've made a total of 44 pairs of mittens. Some I've given as gifts to friends, family, and Allie's teacher. One pair was made for Jason's coworker who gave me four of her old sweaters. And the rest I've sold for $20-25 each. I've made close to $500 so far, and minus the cost of supplies, that's a profit of $300!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polly and you have really been busy. What project will Polly be helping next? Cute pictures. Mom

Amy said...

Your mittens are super! I love your color combinations! I can just picture you there arranging them all just so to take that adorable photo.

Your curious little Polly cracks me up.

macymoo22 said...

You are way too crafty! I'm waiting for a blog with scarves next ... :)