News from our Neck of the Northwoods
Wow, first grade! But I'll bet Meredith is a little excited to have the run of the house during the day!
I love the first day of school pictures! I'm wondering at what age my kiddos won't let me take them anymore. Think I can make it to their senior year?
So sweet. Man they grow up way too fast. That is a great 1st day pic.
Allie, you're such a big girl now that you're in first grade.Am looking forward to seeing Deefers first day of preschool pic. I'm sure she's excited, as long as you squeeze in lots of naps and shopping on her days off.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, first grade! But I'll bet Meredith is a little excited to have the run of the house during the day!
I love the first day of school pictures! I'm wondering at what age my kiddos won't let me take them anymore. Think I can make it to their senior year?
So sweet. Man they grow up way too fast. That is a great 1st day pic.
Allie, you're such a big girl now that you're in first grade.
Am looking forward to seeing Deefers first day of preschool pic. I'm sure she's excited, as long as you squeeze in lots of naps and shopping on her days off.
Post a Comment