News from our Neck of the Northwoods
I got a little sad today after we got home. She just seems like such a big girl.
Deefy is way to cute! Happy first day to her and Allie!
I'm with you Sue! I feel a little lost for those couple of hours and get so darn excited to go pick him up.
I just love those little boots...how cute! Hope you survived the empty house for a few hours.
What a cute first day of school outfit. Boy, miss a day of the blog, miss a lot. I've not been checking as regularly since I've been out of town and the girls have grown up in that week!
Can I just say ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Deefy is way to cute! Happy first day to her and Allie!
I'm with you Sue! I feel a little lost for those couple of hours and get so darn excited to go pick him up.
I just love those little boots...how cute! Hope you survived the empty house for a few hours.
What a cute first day of school outfit.
Boy, miss a day of the blog, miss a lot. I've not been checking as regularly since I've been out of town and the girls have grown up in that week!
Can I just say ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment