We went on a 4 hour kayaking tour on Lake Michigan, near the caves of Cave Point County Park. We were in a group with 8 others; another family of 4, a group of 3 friends, and a lone gal whose goal it was to see all 50 states (her next stop is Iowa). Kalen was our awesome guide dude, he was taking the pictures.
Yes, that's Deef napping while I do all of the paddling!
5 comments:
How fun. Man those are some awesome kayaks. That is so funny that Deef fell asleep! I am so glad you are having so much fun.
That looks like such fun. I need details about that when you get home, I could see the DeMillions having some fun doing that next year.
Looks like fun! Hope you are having a great vacation!! I was golfing with Judy K. yesterday and we were talking about how precious your girls are.
Looks like a fabulous time!! Being in the outdoors has to be good for everyone.
What great photos! Awesome colors and scenery . . .
Post a Comment