We are getting ready for our vacation to the East Coast...of Wisconsin.
This is the cabin that we rent. It's called Pioneer Cottage.
Some would say, "one step up from camping".
But when you step outside, onto the sandy beach of Lake Michigan...
...it's perfect!
6 comments:
Looks perfect to me! Have a great vacation!!!
Can't wait to see your blogs afterwards. Have fun!
I think it looks wonderful! Do you have a link to it?
Lovely. I hope you have a wonderful time.
I'd bet $ on the fact that you probably spend the first day cleaning the cottage from top to bottom before you finally relax and enjoy it.
looks very relaxing to me! Have a great time you guys!!!
I am so excited for you guys! It does look like tons of fun and I bet the girls will have even more fun this year than last! I can't wait to hear all about your biking and kayaking adventures!!!
Post a Comment