Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sue and Shannon's South Dakota Shopping Spree

I'm back from my trip and what a fun time we had! We shopped and shopped and shopped some more. My bank account has been depleted to almost nothing. Good thing we only see each other once a year.
Here we are, modeling our new tops, with Shannon's dogs, Macy and Cricket.

We managed to do a few other things that did not involve shopping. We played tennis, went rollerblading, got massages, ate at some of my favorite restaurants, and saw the movie "Made of Honor".

Thanks for the wonderful weekend Shannon!!

3 comments:

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

So glad that you had such a fun time. I'm still waiting for a picture of your new jeans and the new jewelery

kimberly sue said...

love the new top and the hairdo! and I LOVED made of honor!! glad to hear you had a great trip.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming! Can't wait for the big Wausau vacation next summer. I'll be counting down . . .