Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Friend Shannon

This is my friend Shannon. We met when we both worked at the VA Hospital in Iowa City.
She was my personal attendant at my wedding.

And I was her personal attendant too.

We usually see each other at least once a year. Sometimes we meet for a shopping weekend in the Twin Cities. But for the past several years, we've taken turns travelling to each other's homes.

Two years ago, I drove to South Dakota to visit Shannon, her husband, Eric, and their dogs, Macy and Cricket.

Last summer, Shannon came to visit me and the girls.


And today, I'm leaving for South Dakota to visit her again. I can't wait to see her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun and relaxing trip!!!

Kendra said...

Hope you're having a wonderful and relaxing time!

Anonymous said...

This Shannon chick sure sounds like she rocks!

Can't wait to see your pictures from your trip this year posted . . .