Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Morning News with Allie

We got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. We all had a good night's sleep and are back to our usual routines today. Jason took the girls bowling and out for lunch today and now Allie is on her way over to her friend's house and they are going to a movie, "Alvin and the Chipmunks".



Here's this weeks "Morning News". On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most difficult, I'd give this one an 8.5. Please email me or post your guesses in the comment section. Good Luck!

UPDATE: I've had 2 guesses so far. The word "HOCIS" is a hard one to figure out. It's not "horses" or "hockey" but you're getting warm!


CLUE:
ANSWER: "I watched the Hawkeyes downstairs". Don't know who she's watching it with, Dad doesn't have that long of hair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I watched the horses (?????) downstairs."

Charity said...

I watched the hawkeyes downstairs