Monday, February 4, 2008

Meredith's Surgery

Meredith's surgery went very well this morning. She was not scared at all to go back to the hospital. They gave her some "Happy Medicine" before they took her to the OR. That's why she looks so happy in this picture. I just look tired.


She was only away from us for about an hour when the surgeon came back in to tell us she was all done. After surgery, they gave her a sedative so we had to wait a long time for her to wake up. I took this picture at 9 am.


And now at 2 pm she's getting back to her old self. She ate a good lunch and is coloring now. I sure hope this is our last trip to the hospital for a while. We've all had enough!


2 comments:

Charity said...

I am so glad everything went well.

Anonymous said...

Sue, Glad things went well. Time for all of you to get some sleep. Give M. a hug from us. Love, d.

PS I Like your haircut.