Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Road Trip(s) with the Neighbors

We have the coolest neighbors. They are always up for a get-together, a dinner out, a weekend bonfire, or a road trip. So, recently, when the kids had a day off of school, I suggested we head up to the Northwoods Children's Museum in Eagle River. Our group consisted of 2 moms, 2 dads, and 8 kids.

We (parents included) all had fun playing at the museum.

Here's Jenny in the dress up/beauty parlor area.


And Doug in the ambulance.


Meredith, at the top of the ranger's tower, could talk to me in the ranger station.


This bubble contraption kept everyone busy for quite a while.


After a quick lunch and a stop at the candy store we headed a few blocks up the street to see the Eagle River Ice Castle.


Last weekend, I took an overnight road trip with the neighbors (this time just the moms) to Appleton for a little shopping, dinner out, and to see "Wicked". It was a great performance and I'm glad I finally got to see the show that everyone raves about.





1 comment:

macymoo22 said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed Wicked!