Last week...

...sunny skies and not a care in sight.
This week...

...things just aren't quite right.
Maty doesn't look too jolly.
Probably 'cuz of this thing...

...her name is Polly.
She may look like a plain old grey kitty but she's really quite special. She's a polydactyl, meaning she has more than the usual number of toes on her front paws. On her right paw, she actually has seven toes. The left one has six toes.
Although Maty has some adjusting to do, I think Polly likes her new home. How do I know?
Look, she's giving me a "thumbs up"!
...sunny skies and not a care in sight.
This week...
...things just aren't quite right.
Maty doesn't look too jolly.
Probably 'cuz of this thing...
...her name is Polly.
She may look like a plain old grey kitty but she's really quite special. She's a polydactyl, meaning she has more than the usual number of toes on her front paws. On her right paw, she actually has seven toes. The left one has six toes.
Although Maty has some adjusting to do, I think Polly likes her new home. How do I know?
6 comments:
Love your blog. I will be anxiously awaiting more updates on the activities as I am sure you will have many. Grandma Ruth
oh, lil Polly is so cute!!
We can't wait for Polly to meet her cousins, Pep and Dex!
Cute new kitty! Does she have any super powers because of those extra fingers? She doesn't seem to mind living with Crabby. That mad picture made me laugh out loud. Whoa. Talk about before and after!
That was your best post ever! Cute pictures. :)
I think it's rather interesting that you ended up with a kitten that has paws that looks like mittens. I know you like your mittens, but I'm wondering if it's becoming a fetish????!!!
Post a Comment