Great work! I took my pair with to the Cities this weekend and showed them off to all my coworkers. Now they all want some! Actually, can you email me the link with the instructions ... one of my friends wants to know how to make them. Let me know if you ever need me to keep an eye out for cute used sweaters.
6 comments:
Great job Sue, you'll be warming the hands of many people this winter, including me! I love mine :)
nice work suzie homemaker!! can't wait to see you this weekend.
Can you make any in camo?
Oooooh, I want the orange and black ones!!!! please!!!!
Great work! I took my pair with to the Cities this weekend and showed them off to all my coworkers. Now they all want some! Actually, can you email me the link with the instructions ... one of my friends wants to know how to make them. Let me know if you ever need me to keep an eye out for cute used sweaters.
Wow! Those are beautiful!
Post a Comment